assignment
Flexible Payment Options
Several payment options available to suit your needs
contactless
Fully Tutor Supported
Help, guidance and advice when needed
support_agent
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all safe and well, and enjoying your studies.

This morning, Dr Aoife Sadlier ran a workshop focussed on academic writing. Whilst this session was delivered to our MSc and MBA research students, the topics covered may be of use for all students, and therefore we have made a recording of the session available for you view.

Best wishes,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hello again,

I trust you’re all still safe and well.

Yesterday morning, Dr Sadlier ran the second of these workshops, and you can access the recording of both sessions in this playlist.

Best wishes,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all safe and well, and enjoying your studies.

Aoife ran the first of these workshop sessions for our May students, and you can watch the video via this playlist.

Whilst the structure of the workshop is the same as the sessions from March, the student-led discussion regarding the the abstracts is different, and may introduce some new points of interest. There is a link in the video description which will take you to the abstract discussion.

Best wishes,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to say that yesterday Aoife ran the second of the workshops for our May students – you can find the video via this playlist.

Thanks,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hello!

Yesterday, Aoife ran the first of these workshop sessions for our September students, and you can watch the video on our YouTube channel.

Whilst the structure of the workshop is the same as the previous sessions, the student-led discussion regarding the the abstracts is different, and may introduce some new points of interest. There is a link in the video description which will take you to the abstract discussion.

Best wishes,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to say that yesterday Aoife ran the second of the workshops for our September students – you can find the video via this playlist.

Thanks,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hello!

Yesterday, Aoife ran the first of these workshop sessions for our January students, and you can watch the video on our YouTube channel.

Whilst the structure of the workshop is the same as the previous sessions, the student-led discussion regarding the the abstracts is different, and may introduce some new points of interest. There is a link in the video description which will take you to the abstract discussion.

Best wishes,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all well. Just a quick note to say that last week Aoife ran the second workshop in this series, and you view both videos in this playlist.

Some of your colleagues requested access to the files used to create these workshops; I have made the PDF versions available here.

Thanks a lot,

Luke.

MLA
    Participant

Hello!

Last week, Aoife ran the first of these workshop sessions for our May 2022 students, and you can watch the video on our YouTube channel .

Best wishes,

Luke.

Luke Denner
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Just to say that part two of the academic writing workshop is available via the link provided in the post below (7th June).

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot,

Luke.

MLA
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well.

On Friday last week (21st October), Dr Ahmet Adeymir ran these two workshops – you can view the recording of these our YouTube channel.

I hope they are useful and enjoyable.

Thanks,

Luke.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Newsletter Signup

Receive course information, offers, news and general infromation about MLA, sign up today

Associated with

Part of
Partner College of
A Strategic Partner of
Official Education Partner of
A Member of
A Member of
Registered with the